Shipping & Return Policy
PURCHASE OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES
YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OLD AND UP TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE BIGKMARKETLIQUOR.COM. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OUR WEBSITE. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IN ANY FORM REPRESENTS YOUR ACCEPTANCE AND ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF THE PROVISIONS SET OUT BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THEIR ENTIRETY, AND IF YOU ARE NOT OVER THE AGE OF 21, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
NON-CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING IF THEIR STATE OR COUNTY LAWS ALLOW WINES, SPIRITS OR TOBACCO PRODUCTS TO BE SHIPPED INTO THEIR STATE OR COUNTY. EACH STATE OR COUNTY HAS THEIR OWN LAWS AND REGULATIONS RELATED TO THESE PRODUCTS. PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR APPROPRIATE AGENCIES. EACH INDIVIDUAL ACCEPTS FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR STATE VERIFICATION.
PROP 65 WARNING:
DRINKING DISTILLED SPIRITS, BEER, COOLERS, WINE, AND OTHER ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES MAY INCREASE CANCER RISK DURING PREGNANCY, CAN CAUSE BIRTH DEFECTS. FOR MORE INFORMATION GO TO WWW.P65WARNINGS.CA.GOV/ALCOHOL
Shipping & Return Policy.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- Big K Market is not responsible for typographical errors and reserves the right to change incorrect pricing at its sole and absolute discretion.
- Big K Market product images represent the intended product however, bottle designs, label artwork, packaging and current batch release or proof may be updated by the producer without notice.
- Big K Market reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to revise these terms and conditions at any time. Your continued and ongoing use of the Website following any such changes acknowledges your acceptance of those changes and their applicability to you. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions of use, please do not use this Website. In the event, you breach any of these terms and conditions of use, and if you are not over the age of 21, your right to use this Website shall automatically terminate.
- All captions, titles or section headings of these terms and conditions are for ease of reference only and shall not affect the interpretation or construction of any provisions herein. Wherever the word “including” or “include” shall appear, such term shall be construed to mean “including without limitation” or “include without limitation,” as the case may be
- Lost/Stolen packages, Big K Market not responsible for lost or stolen packages, if the delivery carrier or tracking indicates the package was delivered, we will not reship orders that have been lost or stolen.
- If the package is returned due to failed delivery, a twenty-five percent (25%) restocking fee will be deducted from your refund. Shipping costs will not be refunded.
- If the package is returned to Big K Market damaged because of failed delivery attempts or refusal of delivery, you are responsible for the full cost of the order.
- Due to demand and availability, we cannot guarantee that orders will be filled if you order a limited or seasonal release.
- We are not responsible for damages due to weather conditions.
- In the event an item ordered is out of stock, we will refund you for the portion of your order for the out-of-stock item.
- You must be at least 21 years of age to order and a signature of someone at least 21 years of age is required upon delivery.
- The customer is solely responsible for the shipment of alcohol and must abide by their local and state laws.
- All orders placed Monday through Friday will be shipped out within 1-5 business days.
- All Ground shipments placed Monday through Friday before 4 pm PST will be shipped out within 1-5 business days (Shipments placed during the holiday season may take longer to process). If the item is not currently in stock delivery may be delayed.
- Orders placed on Friday after business hours, Saturday, or Sunday will be shipped out within 1-5 business days from the following Monday.
- Once an order is placed, any address change request must be made promptly. Big K Market will make a good faith effort to accommodate such requests but makes no guarantee such address change can be accomplished. All fees and costs associated with an address change request will be passed to the customer.
- All sales are final. If you need to cancel an order that has not yet been packaged or shipped a refund may be issued at our discretion and a ten percent (10%) restocking fee may be applied.
- Our warehouse is located in Southern California
- We do not ship outside the U.S.
- Big K Market does not ship to ALASKA, ALABAMA, ARKANSAS, DELAWARE, HAWAII, MISSISSIPPI, RHODE ISLAND, UTAH. WYOMING, APO or P.O. boxes under any circumstances.
- BIG K MARKET LIQUOR DOES NOT OFFER ANY REFUNDS OR RETURNS. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. If we decide to make an exception, a thirty percent (30%) restocking fee will be deducted from your refund. Shipping costs will not be refunded. If the product in question was initially shipped free of charge due to any promotions, we will deduct forty dollars ($40.00) from the refund for shipping and handling.
- Title to Goods. Laws concerning the sale and shipping of alcoholic beverages are complex and vary from State to State. Accordingly, you will be the legal owner of the goods when your funds have been processed and received, and all or any holds have been cleared. Title to all alcoholic beverages purchased on this Site pass to you in the State of California when the goods are picked up by the common carrier.
- Change in Shipping Laws. Following the placement of any order, and prior to the goods being shipped, in the event the laws of your State change so as to make it illegal for you to import alcoholic beverages into your State, you may return the order for a full refund, provided, however, you have submitted proof to Big K Market, and its counsel, of regulations pertaining to such law changes. All returns must be made in accordance with California law and returns across state lines are not permitted. Once an order has shipped, title to the goods has passed to you in accordance with the terms and conditions stated herein and no refund can be issued.
- Failed Delivery Attempts. If you fail to receive your order after the allocated number of attempts of delivery under the shipping agency’s policies, and the product is sent back to Big K Market, a thirty percent (30%) restocking fee will be deducted from your refund. Shipping costs will not be refunded. If the product in question was initially shipped free of charge due to any promotions, we will deduct forty dollars ($40.00) from the refund for shipping and handling. If the package is returned to Big K Market damaged because of failed delivery attempts or refusal of delivery, you are responsible for the full cost of the order.
- Damaged Items. While Big K Market takes every precaution to ensure your order is packaged properly and arrives safely. All orders are shipped in durable boxes and packaged with layers of foam cushioning to protect the bottles. Orders that include original packaging from the manufacturer or contain non-conventional shaped bottles may be packed differently, but securely in Big K Market’s sound business judgment. During times of extreme weather conditions, you are responsible for notifying Big K Market of any special request to hold and postpone your order.
- Limitation of Liability. Big K Market will not be liable under any legal theory, whether in tort (including negligence), contract, or otherwise, for any incidental, consequential, indirect, special, or punitive damages arising out of your access to or use of the Website, regardless of whether Big K Market has been advised of the possibility of any such damages. BIG K MARKET RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE AT ANY TIME AT ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AGAINST BIG K MARKET IS TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SITE AND DAMAGES AGAINST BIG K MARKET SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE DOLLAR VALUE OF THE ORDER PLACED BY YOU.
- Legality and Validity. If any of these terms and conditions (or any portion thereof) or the application of any such provision (or any portion thereof) to any person or circumstance shall be held invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability shall not affect any other provision hereof (or the remaining portion thereof) or the application of such provision to any other persons or circumstances, and the parties shall endeavor to fulfill the intent of the severed provision to the extent permitted by law.